Sunday, March 20, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I have received numerous cards and well wishes but none so endearing as the ones I've received from my students. They are heartfelt, sincere, and some are downright funny. Below are some excerpts I hope you enjoy. They have brought me endless joy, especially on the days I'm feeling down.

·       I was worried about you because everyday I ask my mom is Ms. Martin coming and she says no I kinda get mad and a lot get sad. You’re my rainbow.

·       I hope that you’re okay after surgery and I was worried because I thought you wouldn’t able to move but I will pray for your face and fight like a girl.

·        I really hope that you get well soon! I also hope that all of the get well notes take everything off your mind! I was gonna ask if you read my card yet? I don’t want to rush you or anything though! Also I wanted to let you know that we all miss you and want you to come back soon! Things have been okay lately! I mean not perfect but doing good! Kinda just wanted to let you know what’s going on while you are gone. P.S. We’ll be fighting with you!

·        I hope you are feeling well. I miss you very much. I hope you get well and I pray you don’t have to wear that wig. I love you.

·        I hope you surgery went well. Let’s just hope you have a good docter Ms. Martin. Sorry I couldn’t get you real flowers or balloons.

·        I miss you alot and I just want to say that I love you for being my teacher and you taught me a lot through the school year but we all miss you especially me and I magnified your name that’s why my heart is feeled with praise. I love you Ms. Martin. Get well soon.

·         Keep the faith Ms. Martin. Let the Lord guide you. Pray, you can make it.

·        The sun will be here real soon and we all love you. I will pray for your every night. Hope you come back from your vacation soon!

·         Hope you feel better. Cancer fears you.

·         I’m sorry that you have cancer.

·         Hurry back. Just smile. Don’t worry.

·        I know you have breast cancer and I know you will be just fine. After you get your surgery done please don’t stop being funny. You should be on the top #1 funniest show. I’ll miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment